Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you're all having a good start to the week!!!!!
As promised on my Facebook page, I said I would post the shoulder workout I did earlier; it was SUPER effective; hit my shoulders from every angle pretty much, kept my heart rate up throughout the whole workout and got a SERIOUS PUMP!!!!!!
Here it is:
First Round (Giant Sets-Goal: KEEP HEART RATE UP!!!)
- Standing arnold presses 15 reps (I used 20-25lb dumbells)
- Dumbbell Up and Outs 15 reps (I used 8lb DBs)
- Front plate raise with a 25lb weight plate for 10reps
- Walkout pushups 10reps
- Bent-over Rear-delt flyes 15 reps (8lb DBs)
Repeat 2-3x!!! After each round I did 5min HIIT cardio on different machines (ex. Incline treadmill sprints). Resting for 1-2min in between rounds!
Second Part of the Workout:
- Alternating overhead DB press Seated 10reps each side (i used 25lb DBs) superset with Front raises with DBs 10-15reps (7.5-10lb DBs)
- Seated Side lat raises 4 sets DROP SETS (8reps w/ 15lb DBs-6reps w/10lb-9reps w/7.5lb DBs)
- Single arm rear delt flyes on cables (standing or bent-over) 10reps each side 4sets (I made sure to use a light weight to really isolate the rear delts and focus on form)
Have a great rest of the week and Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to everyone in CANADA!!!!!!! :)))) xoxoxoxo